In its simplest but strongest form, nonprofit risk management means making a commitment to identify threats and opportunities throughout the organization, prioritize those negative and positive risks, respond to them, learn from these responses, and then repeat this process as a matter of routine.
Nonprofit risk management should not be complex. Simpler is better. Take it one step at a time.
You can find lots of free materials here to begin your journey to increase sustainability, improve resilience, and gain clarity, peace of mind, and value.
- Looking for free downloads to learn about risk management? Right here.
- Looking for nonprofit risk management podcasts? They’re here.
- Looking for helpful nonprofit risk management blog posts? Yep, we’ve got those.
- Looking for nonprofit risk management webinars? Look here.
- Looking for nonprofit risk management solutions? Find what you need here.
- Looking for a simple tool to take the first step? Get it here.
We’re looking to see you thrive in 2020.