Risk Alternative’s webinars have been featured by Nonprofit Quarterly, the Foundation Financial Officers’ Group, CompassPoint, The Forbes Funds, and numerous other leading organizations. We have three different series to choose from.
Volunteer Risk Management
Almost every nonprofit uses volunteers to perform some services. If you do, you put your mission at risk.
- How do you train those volunteers?
- How do you supervise them?
- What do you do if things go wrong?
In this series of five (5) 45-minute webinars (plus bonus materials), you will learn how to build an effective volunteer management system.
About that BONUS:
In addition to the webinars, your participating employees will be invited to at least one video-conference “office hours” session at which they will be able to raise specific questions about your particular volunteer risks and get practical advice from Risk Alternatives.
Lean Risk Management
If you want to build an effective risk management process, you should learn from our Lean Risk Management webinars.
These thirteen (13) 45-minute webinars (plus bonus office hours, diagnostic survey, and strategy session) provide a practical approach to build risk management capacity in your organization.
About those BONUSES:
This webinar series includes three bonus items!
- Your nonprofit performs an online survey that identifies strengths and weaknesses within your organization.
- Then, up to four of your staff attend a video-conference strategy session with Risk Alternatives, where we give you detailed advice about practical steps you can take immediately to improve your organization.
- Finally, participating employees will be invited to at least two “office hour” video-conference sessions during the webinar series, where Risk Alternatives staff will field questions and provide answers to your toughest risk management challenges.
Becoming a Risk Management Champion
If senior staff members are engaging in risk management activities, you need to train mid-level and line personnel about their role in building sustainability and resilience within your nonprofit.
This series of six (6) webinars (45 minutes each) provides engaging content that energizes staff to contribute to your risk management efforts.
- What’s risk management, and how do I talk about it?
- See something, say something.
- What can you do with a risk?
- What’s a Risk Register, and why should I care?
- Using a Risk Report to dive deep on a risk.
- How you can use risk management to grow and build your skills in your nonprofit.