Some nonprofit organizations either can’t afford a full risk management engagement process right now or want to dip a toe in the water before making a greater commitment. So how would you like to provide two members of your staff with the professional development and nonprofit education they need to become nonprofit leaders in risk analysis, for much less than our usual RIPE investment? The Risk Management Champion training program may be just what you’re looking for. This program is ideal for the following situations:
- Potential risks and opportunities keep you up at night, but you have no thought partner to discuss these risks.
- You’ve adopted a risk assessment program, but want to make sure that you are getting the most out of your efforts.
- You don’t know very much about how risk management helps nonprofits, so you want your team to begin learning about the subject.
- You want to consider adopting a risk process, but you don’t have the budget authority to make a major commitment right now.
- You have a rising star on your project team whom you’d like to prime for greater responsibility by having him or her think about nonprofit challenges more holistically.
The Risk Management Champion program includes the following:
- A series of webinars that provide RMCs with detailed information about what risk management is, how it helps, and how to begin.
- Accountability assessments to ensure that RMCs are learning important concepts.
- Monthly RMC alerts, providing mission-critical insights in nonprofit risk management and process improvement.
Interested in improving your nonprofit performance?
Click here for resources.