You might feel that your organization is in peril.
- You have too many balls in the air.
- You need to plan for an uncertain future.
- You can’t spend on critical infrastructure.
- You worry about hiring, nonprofit training, professional development, paying, and retaining your nonprofit leaders and project teams.
- You feel like your nonprofit lives hand to mouth.
- You feel worried, harried, and under pressure.
We get it. Nonprofit organizations do so much good in the world. It’s unfair that they are under such constant pressure.
Risk Alternatives is here to help.
We train and support organizations using Lean Strategic Planning, nonprofit risk management, coaching, and continuous process improvement. We help you take the first steps toward creating an early warning system for your nonprofit and provide a way to chart a course with confidence in a world of potential challenges.
We can guide you along this path.
Using in-person and virtual trainings, webinars, and blog posts, we have helped thousands of nonprofit leaders begin taking steps toward resilience and sustainability using risk management. We can help you prioritize your risks, develop a punch list of high-value action items, and build a virtuous routine. We can help you build a solid plan for the future using our Lean Strategic Planning process. We also provide board training, coaching on risk management and process improvement, executive coaching, and web-based training to help you build resilience from top to bottom in your nonprofit. Find out more by downloading this helpful overview of our approach.