You might feel that your organization is in peril.
- You have too many balls in the air.
- You can’t create a contingency plan for the long term.
- You can’t spend on critical infrastructure.
- You worry about hiring, nonprofit training, professional development, paying, and retaining your nonprofit leaders and project teams.
- You feel like your nonprofit lives hand to mouth.
- You feel worried, harried, and under pressure.
We get it. Nonprofit organizations do so much good in the world. It’s unfair that they are under such constant pressure.
Risk Alternatives is here to help.
We train and support organizations using nonprofit risk management and continuous process improvement. We help you take the first steps toward risk management by identifying your risks, addressing your most important challenges, and building a culture of continuous, real time improvement. We also support mature risk management processes.
Here's a simple plan for how to begin:
1. Download our fact sheet on what experts say you should be doing about risk management.
2. Reach out to us about scheduling a free strategy session. In that call, we provide suggestions for immediate improvement.
3. Perform the first step on your risk management journey -- a risk inventory, where your team identifies threats and opportunities throughout your nonprofit.
We can guide you along this path.
Using in-person and virtual trainings, webinars, and blog posts, we have helped thousands of nonprofit leaders begin taking steps toward resilience and sustainability using risk management. We can help you prioritize your risks, develop a punch list of high-value action items, and build a virtuous routine. We also provide board training, coaching on risk management and process improvement, and web-based training to help you build resilience from top to bottom in your nonprofit. Find out more by downloading this helpful overview of our approach.
At Risk Alternatives, we want to help you thrive.
Keep Up With Nonprofit Risks
We would love to provide you with periodic nonprofit risk management insights. Sign up here.