Risk Management Champion (RMC) Training
Some businesses either can’t afford a full risk management engagement right now or want to dip a toe in the water before making a greater commitment. So how would you like two of your staff to learn about risk management for much less than the usual RIPE investment? The Risk Management Champion training program may be just what you’re looking for. This program is ideal for the following situations:
- Threats and opportunities keep you up at night, but you have no thought partner to discuss these risks.
- You’ve adopted a risk management program, but want to make sure that you are getting the most out of your efforts.
- You don’t know very much about how risk management helps growing businesses, so you want your team to begin learning about the subject.
- You want to consider adopting risk management, but you don’t have the budget authority to make a commitment of $10,000 or more right now.
- You have a rising star staff member whom you’d like to prime for greater responsibility by having him or her think about the organization more holistically.
The Risk Management Champion program includes the following:
- Eight 90-minute webinars that provide RMCs with detailed information about what risk management is, how it helps, and how to begin.
- Accountability assessments to ensure that RMCs are learning important concepts.
- Monthly RMC alerts, providing mission-critical insights in risk management and process improvement.