Nonprofits face a lot of challenges.
As the video on this page makes clear, nonprofit risk management is not just a best practice. It’s a necessity.
We’re here to help. Using risk management and risk process improvement tools, Risk Alternatives trains and supports nonprofits as they increase sustainability, identify risks, improve resilience, and gain clarity, peace of mind, and value.
- Looking for nonprofit risk management solutions? Find what you need here.
- Looking for an online support group that will support you every step of the way? We’ve got you covered.
- Looking for free downloads to learn about the risk management process and how it can help your nonprofit? Right here.
- Looking for nonprofit risk management podcasts? They’re here.
- Looking for helpful risk management blog posts? We’ve got those.
- Are you a funder who is worried about nonprofit resilience and sustainability? We have resources for you, too.
You have come to right place. At Risk Alternatives, we have more than 50 years of collective risk management research, training, and counseling, and more than 25 years of service on not-for-profit boards, associational committees, and government commissions. Foundations pay us to provide risk management training to the nonprofit organizations they fund, and we base our trainings on hard data and proven methodologies. We have a dramatically lower cost structure than other providers, and we pass that on to the nonprofit leaders we serve.
We are so confident that you will get the value you pay for that we offer nonprofits a full guarantee.
But let’s be clear. For us, the focus is on you. We want to see you thrive.
So, are you looking to change the world? We are right there with you – every step of the way.