Nonprofits face a lot of challenges.
We’re here to help. Using risk management and risk process improvement tools, we train and support nonprofits as they increase sustainability, identify risks, improve resilience, and gain clarity, peace of mind, and value.
- Looking for information about risk assessment and nonprofit resources in the face of Coronavirus (COVID-19)? Here’s our resource page, which is updated at least daily.
- Looking for free downloads to learn about the risk management process and how it can help your nonprofit? Right here.
- Looking for nonprofit risk management podcasts? They’re here.
- Looking for helpful risk management blog posts? We’ve got those.
- Looking for webinars that can help protect your organization from potential risks and enhance your nonprofit? Look here.
- Looking for nonprofit risk management solutions? Find what you need here.
- Looking for free guidance about how to begin? Find it here.
You have come to right place. At Risk Alternatives, we have more than 50 years of collective risk management research, training, and counseling, and more than 25 years of service on not-for-profit boards, associational committees, and government commissions. Foundations pay us to provide risk management training to the nonprofit organizations they fund, and we base our trainings on hard data and proven methodologies. We have a dramatically lower cost structure than other providers, and we pass that on to the nonprofit leaders we serve.
We are so confident that you will get the value you pay for that we offer nonprofits a full guarantee.
But let’s be clear. For us, the focus is on you. We want to see you thrive.
So, are you looking to change the world? We are right there with you – every step of the way.